my life

Friday, March 11, 2011

WHAT I ADMIRE ABOUT YOU

What I admire most about you, darling,
Is your child-like curiosity,
Forever probing me for answers,
Never stopping until you understand things completely.

I admire your protectiveness,
The way you tell me to be careful,
Always worrying when I'm sick,
I know that I would be safe in your arms.

I admire your loving spirit,
Always telling me that you love me,
Kissing me telepathically,
Holding me the same way,
For, I can feel it in my mind.

I love your dreaming mind,
The way you can build these fantastic castles in the skies,
Just as well as I can.

I love your passion,
The fire of your desires,
And even your anger,
And how you become so upset about being angry with me,
You feel pain and happiness like no other I've ever met.

The fire you feel,
Burns in me as well,
We are like one being, my darling,
Feeling each other's pain,
And each other's happiness,
I'll love you forever, my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment