my life

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A CANDLE LIGHT

Being with you on this candle light night
I can smell your sweet honey crone scent
As I look into your eye I feel we are connected
Never wanted to unlock our eyes as we connected
I feed you strawberries as I poured red wine
I knew from that night your love would be mind
Taking you into my hand to the dance floor there we stand
Slow dancing with your soft body in my arms
You can feel my heart-thumping saying I love you
Reconnected throw our eye’s
Kissing into the moon light feeling much more
Never wanting this night to end for we can have much more
Now I know I love you say no more
Feeling our body’s full with bliss
Taking you to a place with a kiss
Our hearts are making love
As I can fell my heart pumping to yours
We look up into the sky holding you I will never say goodbye
Now it’s been three wonderful years
My love for you can’t be quenched
Since that day I knew my love has been enriching

No comments:

Post a Comment