my life

Friday, March 18, 2011

OUR DESTINY

Throughout our lives, many people come and go,
But on that beautiful day when you came into mine,
Everything changed so much for me as you know.
I felt a love for you, like none other before,
You’re love for me opened whole new doors…

I believe it was destiny which brought us together,
We fell so much in love, with one another.
We share a very special kind of love,
The kind only given by the Lord above…

I think of you each morning when I arise,
It is with you my love, where my heart lies.
The love we share can not be denied,
I promise to love you for the rest of my life…

But until that wonderful day comes, my dove,
I’ll be waiting for you, my only true love.
For I know it’s our destiny to one day be together
To live our lives happily, in love with each other…

No comments:

Post a Comment